TIAA-CREF Announces One-on-One Counseling Sessions at the University of South Carolina
Posted August 20, 2014
Let us help you make financial decisions that are right for you. Schedule an appointment today with a TIAA-CREF consultant to discuss your personal financial situation on a confidential basis. They will be able to discuss how to help meet your financial goals with products such as mutual funds and annuities or other financial matters you have.
- See how TIAA-CREF can help meet your financial needs
- Discuss simplifying your finances through consolidating your assets
- Find the right allocation mix for you
- Develop an investment strategy that makes sense to you
- Understand investment choices available to you
- Learn about TIAA-CREF retirement income flexibility
- Find out what you need to do to prepare for retirement
September 8, 9, and 10
Time: Appointments are available between 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Place: All meetings will be held in the Benefits Office, 1600 Hampton Street, Suite 803
To schedule an appointment, please call the TIAA-CREF Servicing and Scheduling Group at