Class List by Subject
Instructions for Registering for the New Training Registration System
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the Staff
Organizational Development Services
Other Training Resources
NEWS TO USE
The Division of Human Resources' Organizational and Professional Development Office will be launching a new, automated registration system effective December 6, 2013. This new system will enable employees to:
- Register for multiple courses
- Receive confirmations and waiting list notifications
- Provide feedback to instructors
- Track their registrations
- See their training records and
- Monitor their progress in supervisory courses that are offered (LEAD and LEAD 2)
Please note that registrations via the telephone, fax, email and hand delivery will no longer be accepted as a form of registration for courses. All employees will be prompted to create their own training account by logging into the system and self-registering for courses. As a reminder, employees should always obtain supervisory approval to attend training courses offered through the Organizational and Professional Development Office.
Instructions to register for training courses and to create a training account are posted here and on the Organizational and Professional Development homepage.